1,400. That’s the number of words the average person has going through their mind per minute. We are either strategically tortured by this mass of words or we learn to use them as a strong current that powerfully flows from God’s heart to ours.
Two things have revolutionized our hearts as we experience and enjoy God daily. Our personal private worship is first, this site is devoted to pressing into His heart through worship more than anything else. The second is using that current of thoughts and words to effectively lead ourselves as we walk with God. The Belief Project booklet is devoted to leading ourselves daily into His reality dominating our perceived reality. “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”
What’s on this site?
- A monthly set list of worship music that is effectively leading us into His presence.
- Soaking worship music to quiet our hearts and tune into His love for us.
- A list of all the worship music we have enjoyed through the years.
- A biweekly blog “Taking it Back”
- Opportunities to join us at retreats we offer regularly at our ranch in Colorado for men, women, and married couples.
Excerpt from The Belief Project book: