Click on the picture below to purchase this set! (or individual songs)
The Belief Project Playlist for February / March 2012
My thoughts this month…
Dang some good music has come out in the last month Feel free to pick and choose from the goods here – each of the albums represented in this list is worth a deeper listen so, as always, consider this an invitation to follow the rabbit trail on your own. Here’s my attempt to communicate how God has beckoned me closer through these songs.
I Delight – This song has been my ace card over the past few weeks. I have needed more than just a good idea of “peace.” This song communicates tangible peace to my heart as I sing, “I delight to sit in your shade…” and “be still my soul, the wind and waves still know His name…”
4 songs from DCB album Give Us Rest
Come Find Me – This is the song that has gotten me moving in the mornings over the past few weeks. Also leads my heart to pray through the places in my heart in which I really do need Papa to “come find me.”
After All – The whole song is great – but simply singing “You are holy,” over the circumstances of my life that I don’t understand (and don’t often like) – is the biggest gift this song gives me.
Sometimes – “It’s you love that we adore, it’s like a sea without a shore…” Hahaha enough said! I find myself backstroking in the air, floating in His endless sea of love for me!
Jesus Lead Me to Your Healing Waters – Another dancy tune – getting in His healing waters each morning has been so needed for me lately.
It Amazes Me – Mac Montgomery’s solo album! So different than the feel with the Family Band.
5 Songs from The Loft Sessions by Bethel Music
I could have put this whole album on the playlist. I love the feel of the whole thing, but these are the songs that I have used day in and day out lately.
Come to Me – One of the most anointed minute and a half of music I’ve ever heard when Jenn Johnson sings, “…I am your anchor, in the wind and the waves…” Powerful personal declaration.
Walk in the Promise – So good. That’s all there is to it.
Fall Afresh / Draw Near – Awesome invitation songs – I sing these as an invitation for the Holy Spirit to come and move me each morning.
This Is What You Do – One of the most consistent things I’ve heard/felt God say to me lately is that “springtime is coming!” This song has become a declaration of my belief in that reality that I’ve yet to see in the natural realm.
Beloved – Got turned on to this song by a friend at a recent retreat. An incredible encounter song.
You Make Me Happy / Anchor of Hope – Two more great encounter songs – I have used these in my more free, open-ended times with God in worship recently.
The Playlist as it will appear in iTunes:
1. I Delight / Be Still My Soul (feat. Kristene Di Marco) – Sean Feucht – Kingdoms (Live)
2. Come Find Me – David Crowder Band – Give Us Rest or (A Requiem Mass In C [The Happiest of All Keys])
3. After All (Holy) – David Crowder Band – Give Us Rest or (A Requiem Mass In C [The Happiest of All Keys])
4. Sometimes – David Crowder Band – Give Us Rest or (A Requiem Mass In C [The Happiest of All Keys])
5. Jesus, Lead Me to Your Healing Waters – David Crowder Band – Give Us Rest or (A Requiem Mass In C [The Happiest of All Keys])
6. It Amazes Me – Mac Montgomery – Anchor of Hope EP
7. Come to Me (feat. Jenn Johnson) – Bethel Music & Jenn Johnson – Come to Me (feat. Jenn Johnson) – Single
8. Walk in the Promise (feat. Jeremy Riddle) – Bethel Music & Jeremy Riddle – The Loft Sessions
9. Fall Afresh (feat. Jeremy Riddle) – Bethel Music & Jeremy Riddle – The Loft Sessions
10. Draw Near (feat. Jeremy Riddle) – Bethel Music & Jeremy Riddle – The Loft Sessions
11. This Is What You Do (feat. Matt Stinton) – Bethel Music & Matt Stinton – The Loft Sessions
12. Beloved – Sarah Reeves – Broken Things
13. You Make Me Happy – Mac Montgomery – Anchor of Hope EP
14. Anchor of Hope – Mac Montgomery – Anchor of Hope EP